The Iron Duchess
Lifepaths – Born Noble, Page, Squire, Arcane Devotee, Knight, Duke, Lead to Professional Soldier, Wizard of War, Captain
Age – 52
|PTGS||Su: B3||Li: B6||Mi: B7||Se: B8||Tr: B9||Mo: B10|
Skills – Armor Training, Brawling B2, Calligraphy B2, Command B6, Conspicuous B4, Contract-wise B3, Etiquette B3, Field Dressing B2, Hunting B3, Intimidation B4, Lance B5, Mounted Combat Training, Oratory B3, Persuasion B3, Read B2, Research B2, Riding B3, Shield Training, Soldier-wise B2, Sorcery B6, Strategy B6, Strategy Games B4, Sword B4, Symbology B2, Ugly Truth B3, War-wise B3, Write B2
- The other Great Houses are lead by children. Only Hawkwing is fit to take on the duties of royalty.
- I need to strengthen my army if it is to police our great kingdom.
- Discipline and order are what is needed to maintain peace in Astridia, and by my hand I shall give it to her.
- I govern from duty, heritage, and right.
- Never allow a slight to House Hawkwing to go unpunished.
- Always cast “Turn Aside the Blade” carefully each morning.
- Always gather all available intelligence before making a decision.
Gear – The Iron Circlet: This enchanted crown gives its wearer protection equal to full plate for the head. It also can act as a Sustainer for the Turn Aside the Blade spell. Iron’s Edge: A blade of cold-forged iron enchanted with greater VA and the Spirit Weapon ability. Iron’s Bulwark: An enchanted ring that can act as a sustainer for the Eldritch Shield spell.
Spells or Rituals – Eldritch Shield (pg. 211), The Fear (pg. 212), Shards (pg. 219), Turn Aside the Blade (pg. 220). Valor (pg. 221)
Traits – [Char] Arrogant, [C-O] Booming Voice, [Dt] Gifted, [Dt] Mark of Privilege, [Dt] Noblesse Oblige, [Char] Regal Bearing, [C-O] Savvy, [Dt] Sworn Homage, [Char] Your Grace
|Weapon Type||I||M||S||Add||VA||WS||Strike Dist|